Right of withdrawal (Italy)
1) The Customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase of the Good and/or the Service and/or the Warranty Extension - without any penalty and without having to specify the reason - within 14 (fourteen) days:
(a) in the case of the purchase of a Good, from the date of delivery of the Good, provided that the Good is not damaged or deteriorated by use that exceeds the Price of the Good by more than 25 per cent
(b) in the case of the purchase of a Service and/or an Extended Warranty, from the date of the Order, subject to the provisions of point 7 below.
2) The Customer may exercise her/his right of withdrawal by sending Piaggio, by the expiration of the above-mentioned term, a notice using the form attached to these General Terms and Conditions (Annex 1), conforming to the form in Annex I part B of the Consumer Code or any other explicit declaration of her/his decision to withdraw from the Contract. Such declaration of withdrawal must be made through the specific section of the Site dedicated to returns, in accordance with the instructions and indications provided therein. Piaggio will send the Customer a confirmation of receipt of the notice of withdrawal sent by the Customer.
3) The Customer expressly acknowledges and accepts that the effectiveness of withdrawal is in any case subject to: (i) the Goods being returned by the Customer in perfect working order and in a condition which does not affect their use, to be returned within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of notice of withdrawal; and (ii) verification that the Goods - as a result of partial damage and/or deterioration due to use - have not suffered a decrease of more than 25% of the price of the Goods..
4) The Goods shall be sent by the Customer in accordance with the instructions received, at the time the notice of withdrawal is made, in the specific section of the Site dedicated to returns.
5) If withdrawal is validly exercised by the Customer, the latter shall be entitled to reimbursement of the Price. Following withdrawal validly exercised by the Customer, the Customer will be responsible for (a) the costs of returning the Goods to Piaggio as well as (b) the costs of shipping the Goods to the Customer related to shipping options other than the standard shipping options eventually chosen by the Customer at the time of the Order.
6) The Customer is liable for any decrease in the value of the Goods resulting from their use and, until the Goods are returned, will be subject to the custody obligations governed by articles 1804 and 1806 of the Italian Civil Code.
7) With reference to Services and Warranty Extensions, if the right of withdrawal is exercised by a Customer who, at the time of the Order, has expressly requested that the provision of Services or the Warranty Extension begin during the withdrawal period set forth in paragraph 1 above (i.e., 14 (fourteen) days from the date of the Order), the Customer is required to pay the amount due for Services already rendered or work on the vehicle already carried out at the time when the Customer has informed Piaggio of the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
8) Piaggio will reimburse the Customer the Price net of:
a) the amount due by the Customer to Piaggio for any depreciation suffered by the Good due to handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Good
b) the costs of shipping the Goods to the Customer related to shipping options other than the standard shipping options which the Customer may have chosen at the time of the Order, within 14 (fourteen) days from receipt of the Customer's statement of withdrawal, using the same means of payment used by the Customer at the time of the Order, without prejudice to Piaggio's right to withhold reimbursement until it has received the Goods.